Rapid COVID-19 Testing Service
This service is for:
- Airline passengers arriving who do not hold a valid PCR certificate issued in last 72 hours
- Airline passengers departing in the next 72 hours (we recommend you get tested at least 48 hours before your departure)
- Departing students with a Gibraltar Government Scholarship who are entitled to a free departure test each term.
- Any NON-RESIDENT of Gibraltar (no airline travel required to have a test)
For clarification on PCR Tests see the HM Govt of Gibraltar Press Release: COVID-19 Tests and Certificates for Travel (21/01/21)
The Rapid COVID-19 Testing Service is located outside the Gibraltar Airport. Look for the blue and white cabins.
- The rapid test method is a nasopharynx (nasal swab) lateral flow diffusion antigen test (SD BIOSENSOR STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test).
- The price of the rapid test is £50. For arriving airline passengers who are Gibraltar residents the test is free. For departing students with a Gibraltar Government Scholarship are entitled to a free departure test each term.
Save time and BOOK NOW for a test before queuing at the Testing Service:
- Once you have registered you will receive a barcode via email. Come to the Rapid Testing Service and join the queue.
- When it is your turn, you will called to the test window and our Test Operative will ask for your barcode and test you immediately.
- You will be informed of the test result and sent a test certificate via email within 30 to 60 minutes after your test.